Are you working on your ecommerce web hosting? You must have done a comparativestudy of the best web hosting solutions like Blue Host, Wpengine, In motion,Rack space and temok.com. Let’s discuss the basics of web hosting, and the main features itinvolve, and importantly why a specific ecommerce web host suits you.
Basics of ecommerce web hosting:
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS): The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard or popularly known as “PCI Compliant Hosting” is the basic fundamental requirement You need to fulfil before you start working on your Ecommerce Web Hosting. The PCI DSS is created by credit card companies around the world for necessary protection and regulation of customer payment data. The PCI Compliant Hosting is mandatory under law and ensures adequate security for the business houses and traders to host their online shops. You need to meet specific PCI DSS security standards in order to get eligible and need to pass the necessary tests of PCI scanning to get the PCI Compliant Hosting.
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP) and SSL: The Internet Protocol address in short form IP is one more component necessarily required for your Ecommerce Web Hosting. The IP is a label given in a numerical shape to each and every devices those are linked to the computer network and using the internet protocol. The IP has fundamentally tow function (1) identification of network interface or host, and (2) the address of the location.
There are various versions of IP one of which primarily defined as 32-bit number IP address as per version 4(IPv4). There is a later version of IP (IPv6) which is using 128 bits number. The final IP is IPv6 deployment since 2000.
The IP is globally managed by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority in short form IANA and then by territory specific RIRs (Regional Internet Registries) in their own territories. Finally the RIRs assign these IP numeric addresses to the bottom users or the Internet Service Providers (ISP).
- Uptime data centre or Server Tier standard: You need to ensure that the Uptime data centre or Server Tier standard is adopted in your Ecommerce web hosting in order to get maximum benefit of your web hosting. The Uptime data centre or Server Tier standard is a methodology for determination of availability in a facility. This methodology is invented and established by Uptime and used by business enterprises to calculate and measure their investment profit or return and the overall performance of their business. Get to temok.com for more information.
- Server Specifications: You need to have best SSD and RAM in the best running conditions in your system for accelerated shopping and top and uninterrupted performances. The SSD in full form Solid State Storage is a device in your computer which stores your data as memory. The SSD is fixed in your hard disc of your computer and may not be necessarily physical disk itself. There are new developments to meet the growing demands of SSD and Ram which includes flash memory technology for the purpose of data storages. A high quality and high performing SSD and RAM is very essential in your web hosting because these devices are responsible for the speed functioning of your web host and work for greater reliability of your ecommerce and online shop. Visit temok.com to know more about SSD & RAM.
- The Location of your data centre: Though the aspect of the location of data centre is not related to any computer hardware or internet functionalities, still in simple understanding the place of your data centre is equally important in terms of your overall effective functioning of your Ecommerce and online marketing. It is a simple logic to understand that if your data centre is located in the US and the servers which require accessing your data needs to travel whole over the Atlantic certainly will cause delay in data accessing in comparison to the server located near the data centre. Therefore, you need to be aware of the fact of geographical location of your data centre and plan accordingly with adequate consciousness of your data centre.
The more the world in digital advancements the more the issues of securities is an established fact. The piracy, hacking, data theft, and numerous internet fraudulent crimes are a everyday happening around the globe. The recent internet based scandal of hacking government information and famous hospital database and demanding high amount of money shocked and paralyzed the administration and investigation agencies of a numbers of countries in 2018.
Therefore you must look for adequate security measures and policy mechanism of your web hosting to ensure that your ecommerce does not fall into any fraudulence and hackers, and functions without any threat. Similarly you also need to take care of small but important component like regular updating of your anti-virus packs in order for the safety of data and information.
The bottom line of the entire above discourseis to provide you with basic understanding of web hosting and provide you with necessaryinformation on the features of web hosting to ensure the speed and reliabilityof your web hosting. But on the other hand this article can never claim thatafter going through this article you have gained the required expertise tochoose the best web hosting solution. I may advice you to get into temok.com for expert advice andsuggestion.
The world of the internet and the concept ofglobal ecommerce are even deeper than the ocean with a lot of complications tograsp. Adding to this in every tomorrow new invention and advanced findings areincorporated regularly to enhance the existing ecommerce. Because of emergingdata theft and new kinds of fraudulences there have been endless new featuresrequired for the protection of ecommerce. In this context, based on the abovebasics of the Ecommerce web hosting you are required to ever pragmatic to beopen to adopt anything new any time. You may choose temok shared hosting to assist you to enhance your ecommerce by following its web hosting solutions toensurespeed and reliability in accelerating your ecommerce.